Deborah Renelus, MD CAQSM
Board-Certified, Family and Sports Medicine
- Fellowship Trained Sports Medicine Physician
- Sports Injury Prevention Specialist
- BLS & ACLS Certified
online scheduling for Deborah Renelus, MD powered by HealthPost
- Preventative Medicine, Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Sports Injury Prevention, Treatment & Return to Play
- Concussion Diagnosis, Treatment & Return to Play
- Pediatrics (Ages 6 & Up)
- Men’s & Women’s Health
- Osteoarthritis Management
- Acute & Chronic Disease Management
- Musculoskeletal Care, MSK Ultrasound Diagnosis & Guided Treatment
- School & Sports Physicals
Deborah Renelus, MD, CAQSM is a board-certified family and sports medicine physician who provides comprehensive care for patients ages 6 & up and practices in the North Pinellas area.
Dr. Renelus earned her medical degree from the University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa, Florida before completing her residency in family medicine at VCU – Fairfax Family Practice in Fairfax, Virginia. She then completed her fellowship in sports medicine at Bayfront Health in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Dr. Renelus provides a comprehensive range of care from preventative medicine, women’s health, pediatrics and acute & chronic disease management to osteoarthritis management, sports injury prevention and treatment. She also provides musculoskeletal care, concussion diagnosis and treatment as well as school and sports physicals.
She is proud to offer her experience and expertise to patients throughout the North Pinellas area.
- Board-Certified, Family and Sports Medicine
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Bayfront Health, St. Petersburg, FL
- Residency, Family Medicine, VCU – Fairfax Family Practice, Fairfax, VA
- Medical Degree, University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
Tampa Bay Sports Medicine and Performance
11103 Trinity Boulevard
Trinity, FL 34655