Deborah Renelus, MD CAQSM
Board-Certified, Family and Sports Medicine
- Fellowship Trained Sports Medicine Physician
- Sports Injury Prevention Specialist
- BLS & ACLS Certified
- Preventative Medicine
- Sports Injury Prevention & Treatment
- Concussion Diagnosis & Treatment
- Pediatrics (Ages 6 & Up)
- Women’s Health
- Osteoarthritis Management
- Acute & Chronic Disease Management
- Musculoskeletal Care
- School & Sports Physicals
Deborah Renelus, MD, CAQSM is a board-certified family and sports medicine physician who provides comprehensive care for patients ages 6 & up and practices in the North Pinellas area.
Dr. Renelus earned her medical degree from the University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa, Florida before completing her residency in family medicine at VCU – Fairfax Family Practice in Fairfax, Virginia. She then completed her fellowship in sports medicine at Bayfront Health in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Dr. Renelus provides a comprehensive range of care from preventative medicine, women’s health, pediatrics and acute & chronic disease management to osteoarthritis management, sports injury prevention and treatment. She also provides musculoskeletal care, concussion diagnosis and treatment as well as school and sports physicals.
She is proud to offer her experience and expertise to patients throughout the North Pinellas area.
- Board-Certified, Family and Sports Medicine
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Bayfront Health, St. Petersburg, FL
- Residency, Family Medicine, VCU – Fairfax Family Practice, Fairfax, VA
- Medical Degree, University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
You can find Dr. Renelus in Tampa Bay Sports Medicine and Performance’s North Pinellas Office, currently located in the North Pinellas Medical Center in Palm Harbor.
Tampa Bay Sports Medicine and Performance – North Pinellas
4705 US 19 Alternate, Suite B
Palm Harbor, FL 34683