George W. Rankin, MD CAQSM
Board-Certified, Family and Sports Medicine
- Fellowship Trained Sports Medicine Physician
- Sports Injury Prevention Specialist
- BLS & ACLS Certified
online scheduling for George Rankin, MD powered by HealthPost
- Preventative Medicine, Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Sports Injury Prevention, Treatment & Return to Play
- Concussion Diagnosis, Treatment & Return to Play
- Pediatrics (Ages 6 & Up)
- Men’s & Women’s Health
- Osteoarthritis Management
- Acute & Chronic Disease Management
- Musculoskeletal Care, MSK Ultrasound Diagnosis & Guided Treatment
- School & Sports Physicals
George W. Rankin, MD, CAQSM is a board-certified family and sports medicine physician who has over a decade's experience providing comprehensive care for patients ages 6 & up.
Dr. Rankin earned his medical degree from the University of California, Davis in Sacramento,
California before completing his residency in family medicine at the University of South Florida here in
Tampa. He then completed a sports medicine fellowship at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital in Albany, Georgia.
Dr. Rankin provides a comprehensive range of care including preventative medicine, men’s health, pediatrics and acute & chronic disease management, as well as osteoarthritis management, sports injury prevention and treatment. He also provides musculoskeletal care, concussion diagnosis and treatment as well as school and sports physicals.
Dr. Rankin is proud to serve the South Pasco and North Pinellas communities and offer his experience and expertise to patients throughout the area.
- Board-Certified, Family and Sports Medicine
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Albany, GA
- Residency, Family Medicine, University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
- Medical Degree, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, CA
Tampa Bay Sports Medicine and Performance
11103 Trinity Boulevard
Tampa, FL 34655