S. Hadi Shah, MD CAQSM
Board-Certified, Family and Sports Medicine
- Fellowship Trained Sports Medicine Physician
- Sports Injury Prevention Specialist
- BLS & ACLS Certified
- Sports Injury Prevention and Treatment
- Concussion Diagnosis and Treatment
- Osteoarthritis Management
- Musculoskeletal Care
- Bracing, Splints and Casting
- Fracture Care
- Sports Physicals
S. Hadi Shah, MD, CAQSM is board-certified in both family medicine and sports medicine and he practices in the Wesley Chapel area. He provides comprehensive care for patients ages 6 & up and he is a team physician for the Tampa Bay Lightning as well as for Wiregrass High School.
Dr. Shah earned his medical degree from the AUC School of Medicine in Cupecoy, St. Maarten before completing his internship and residency in Family Medicine at New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, North Carolina. He then completed his fellowship in Sports Medicine at the University of Nevada School of Medicine in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Dr. Shah provides a comprehensive range of care, from sports medicine for the serious athlete to osteoarthritis treatment and prevention, and his specialties include, but are not limited to, sports injury prevention and treatment, concussion diagnosis and treatment, osteoarthritis management, musculoskeletal/orthopedic care, bracing, splints and casting, fracture care and sports physicals.
He is proud to serve the Wesley Chapel and surrounding area communities.
- Board-Certified, Family and Sports Medicine
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, University of Nevada School of Medicine, Las Vegas, NV
- Residency, Family Medicine, New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Wilmington, NC
- Internship, Family Medicine, New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Wilmington, NC
- Medical Degree, AUC School of Medicine, Cupecoy, St. Maarten
You can find Dr. Shah in the Health and Wellness Center to the left of Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel located at 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Tampa Bay Sports Medicine and Performance – Wesley Chapel
2700 Healing Way, Suite 110
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543